benefits of experience design:
- » Accelerate market entry. Accurate product's interface in a very short period of time.
Case study: StandOutJobs.com
- » Make your ideas tangible. Engage stakeholders, funders, developpers and users.
Case study: MyShoppingBag.ca, MyTELUS.com
- » Keep feature proliferation at bay. Focus on simplicity. Stay in tune with your users' mental models.
From product inception to version 1.0, gain a considerable amount of time compare to conventional usability methods, and with the same ratio of matches vs. mismatches in the product's interface.
- » Minimize testing costs. Perform user tests when they can generate the most valuable data.
- » Plan product evolution. Real-time monitoring of user experience performance.
- » Improve UI accuracy. Apply "Agile" product engeneering through tighter releases.
Each release is monitored and tested on the fly while developping subsequent versions with a maximum of relevance.
I design User Interfaces and User Experiences for a wide variety of projects in many fields of application:
- » Business to business applications such as CRM, ERP and HR applications.
- » Web 2.0 applications, content portals, Software as a Services (SaaS).
- » Complex ecosystems like integrated shopping malls or entire N-tiers services.
- » Devices and hardware From portable to home devices, or musical instruments.